Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Deleted

Today I went ahead and did something I honestly thought would never happen. I deleted my facebook account. I know it sounds like something minor to most people however, I think my life somewhat revolved around that dumb thing. I mean think about it...if you are on facebook, more than likey you facebook stalk more that once a week, maybe even more than once a day. I don't feel the need to keep my "friends" up to date with what is going on with my life. If you are my friend more than likely you are in the pictures and are in the activites that I talk about. Why should I be providing people with ammunition to spread lies about me and my friends? The littlest misread comment and the next thing I know I am pregnant. PLUS, why is it any of my business how my "friends" are throwing their lives away? Facebook in the long run lately has been making me more mad than anything else. STUPID. So...for now dueces facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment