Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Either Change....or Be Changed

Things just come at you all the time...and you either can embrace the change or have it completely take over you. Dk just found out yesterday that his body doesn't digest wheat. I made an executive decision that I am going to try to stop eating it too, so I can be more of a help than a burdon. I mean I love bread more than anything, but I am going to do this for him.

I feel like so much is going on all the time. Next Saturday we are having a girls night and I couldn't be more excited. Except Mary won't be there which makes me sad. I know she is with me everyday, but sometimes it't just not enough. I wish she was just a block away, and I wish she would just move home. I know she can't. I respect her for what she is doing. I am just being selfish. Ever since she left, I just feel like a little part of me died. It sucks. But best friends for life...right! I have the best friends in the world and I know that. Always room for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment