Friday, November 6, 2009

Free Day Friday

Friday...the only day of the week that I actually don't have anything to do. I thought to myself that i would start a blog. My best friend Mary just moved to North Carolina and I really just want her to keep up to date with my life since I am with hers.

I truely do not have anything really important to do today. Which really is rare. But a lot of things have been on my mind. Last night I found out that a friend of mine (if you would call her that) is getting a divorce. I always kinda knew that it would happen just more a question of when...but still its just kinda hitting me weird. I have been realizing that judging other people says more about you than it does about the person you were judging. I just feel like i need to reach out and let him know he is not alone. EVER

1 comment: