Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yes Please


How is nothing good enough?? I am unpleaseable. Everyday people go out of there way for me by doing things that they definately do not have to do. Like set crafts up for me at work, get me breakfast or a soda, take me to dinner, give me some money...I mean whatever really. Not to mention...It happens everyday. No matter what I feel like I am unpleaseable. The breakfast was cold. I wasn't given enough cash. Dinner wasn't from where I wanted to go. I mean freaking knock it off. People are helping you out of the goodness of their hearts...

I find myself this week thinking that I know what is best for people instead of them knowing. I cant figure out why I think this. Just because you are dating someone I don't like does NOT mean they are a bad person...I just know how amazing you are and maybe they aren't as amazing. Just because you aren't staying home with your child all day everyday does NOT mean that you are a bad mom. I need to realize that I am not always right and my opinions don't always matter. That is my problem...I am very good at speaking up and voicing my thoughts but not very good at getting them knocked down. Everyone is different...Everyone matters...Everyone CAN change the world. I just have to open my eyes to see it....

No comments:

Post a Comment